Location – 1100 Holly Avenue South Pittsburg TN 37380 USA
History – It is reported as early as 1759 the Chiaha Tribe used the land that the hospital is located on to hunt and fish. During the Civil War Union soldiers also used the land to store artillary. In 1862 confederate bombed the stockpiles and many lives were lost. In 1959 the doors opened to the hospital. The facility was 68,000 square ft, had four four doctors, and was known as the South Pittsburg Municipal Hospital (SPMH). The hospital shut its doors in 1998.
Paranormal Claims – 7′ 1 shadow man which roams the halls, evp phenomena, and disembodied voices of children