The purpose of the Spirit of the Coin game is to contact a spirit or demon. The game is all about intention, however it is impossible to guarantee what or who you will be communicating with. As always it is extremely important to understand that if any time you wish to longer communicate, you can end the session at anytime as similiar to Ouija Board.
How to Play Spirit of the Coin
The Spirit of the Coin game begins with a board or piece of paper having the English
alphabets (A-Z) and Arabic numerics (1-0) and four words in the middle ‘YES’, ‘NO’, ‘START’ and ‘Good Bye’. The board with the above mentioned and a coin are essential to start the game. For playing this game a minimum of two persons (maximum three) were required and a viewer to note down the rolling of the coin over the board. Regarding the other viewers it not so important. (Prepare the board as shown above on a paper and stick it to a board to place the paper firm from flying during the play).
1. The spirit of the board game can be started in a dark room (open area during nights also) with a dim light or a candle is required, this will give an atmosphere for spirits to move around.
2. A coin as mentioned above is essential, and minimum two persons (maximum three) are required to hold the coin.
3. Now the coin should be placed on the “START” circle over the board. Players should place their index fingers gently on the coin. They need to close their eyes and should concentrate in inviting the spirits into the game (not required in fact, but must concentrate on the mentioned process).
4. No pressure should be applied so that the coin can move over the board.
5. Patience is required to continue further. any one of the player must call the spirit saying the word “spirit come”, the same must be continued until the coin moves on itself in a circular motion over the board, any preferred names (of the dead) can be mentioned but there is no such thing that the same person will come.
6. When the coin is moved in circular motion or in any way it is said that the spirit has its presence over there.
7. You can question it saying “are you here?” when the coin moves on to the ‘yes’, then it is confirmed that the spirit is there.
8. Any kind of questions can be posed.
9. To end the spirit of the coin game, slide the coin over to “good bye”