- Does it cost anything to register? No. The site is completely free, however you are required to sell your soul to us.
- How do I register for the site? To register for the site you can click here, or visit https://livescifi.tv/wp-admin
- How long does it take to get my registration email? Usually it takes up to 5 minutes, however you never get your activation email please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- I’ve lost my password, or I can’t remember my username? If you have lost your password or username, you can either go to here / https://livescifi.tv/wp-admin, and click the forgotten password, or you can register for a new account.
How do I watch a live ghost hunt?
- What are the computer requirements to watch the live ghost hunt? The basic requirements that we recommend are windows platform pc 2000 or higher OS or mac osx 4.1 or higher, with current flash media player update.
- How fast does my internet connection need to be? We recommend at least a 1.2 mps download connection (basically anything other than dial up.)
- My video is not playing what do I do? When the show starts the video player automatically will start streaming the LIVE Ghost Hunt, on the rare occasion it does not immediately play, click the triangle button on the bottom right to start the LIVE video feed.
- How do I adjust the sound? To adjust the sound click the speaker button, toggle as desired.
How do I chat on livescifi.tv?
- Do I need to register to watch the chat? No you don’t have to be member to watch the chat.
- How do I register for the chat? There are three ways that you can register for the chat, Facebook authentication, Twitter authentication, and by registering on the livescifi.tv website / https://livescifi.tv/wp-admin
- The chatroom says it’s full? The current chatroom is limited to 500 concurrent users, if you are having issues due to capacity reasons be patient and try again. If you do not wish to do so you can use Twitter, and use @livescifi to interact with members and the investigators on location.
- What are the rules of the chat? No harassing mod’s, viewers & chatters. Racial slurs, hating or sexual orientation bashing is not allowed. No linking, spamming, advertising or promoting your outside info without prior permission. We ask you please stay courteous and on topic.
- Someone is harassing me in chat, help! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org , all emails are always looked into promptly and all information is kept anonymous for your safety.
- I have been banned, what can I do? If you have been banned and you believe it to be a mistake, send us an email at email@example.com .
Other Tid Bitz
- Quick! I saw something paranormal how do I let the crew know? The best way to let the crew know that you saw something is to TWEET it. We can be reached by sending us tweets @livescifi .
- What tools do you recommend for screen capturing items during the live show? Windows 7 snipping tool works pretty well, cam twist for macs, webcam max, don’t be shy – ask others in chat!
- How can I show others what I captured during the LIVE show? Please post any captures that you may get in our forums.