Below is a complete resource list of known demon names along with a brief description. If you are looking for more information for specific information about a demon, please check out our complete guide to demons.
- Hebrew root meaning “to destroy”, same as Apollyon.
- Apollyon (Abaddon)
- The King of Demons Revelations 9:11.
- Christian demonology – commands 60 legions.
- Arch Demon whose name means, “King of Fire”.
- First Duke of the East, commands 31 legions; appears willingly.
- Strong Duke commands 36 legions; lion’s face, dressed as a knight on a horse.
- Great Duke, governs 29 legions; looks like a unicorn.
- Marquise, commands 30 legions; bird head with angel-like wings.
- Prince of demons; thought to be the serpent that deceived Eve.
- Demon of wrath, banished by Raphael in the Book of Tobit 8:3.
- Strong Duke over 40 legions and the treasurer of hell.
- Great Duke, who commands 26 legions; from Christian demonology.
- Prince, commands 36 legions; from Christian demonology.
- Chief of the goat-demons or “hairy demons”.
- Head of the Infernal Armies of 66 legions.
- Terrible king with three heads and commands 40 legions.
- Prince of Demons, aka Lord of the Flies, former highest ranking angel in heaven.
- Chief of all devils, brings about wickedness and guilt.
- Demon or “god” of the Moabites, Numbers 25.
- Great Duke of hell who governs 26 legions, appears as a red soldier on a red horse.
- Declares the understanding of geometry, astrology and other arts.
- Appears as a viper, and proclaims the past and future.
- President of hell, of the second order, and commands 50 legions.
- Great President who takes the shape of a thrush; rules 30 legions.
- The boat man who brings souls across the river Styx.
- Demon of impurity and laziness.
- Grand Duke who appears as an angel, and governs 48 legions.
- Female demon with 4 horns and a crown.
- Superior demon who feeds on corpses; the Prince of Death.
- Grand Duke who drowns men and overthrows ships of war.
- Count of hell, commands 26 legions; appears as angel with a flaming tail.
- Prince of hell, intensifies love and hatred; transporter demon.
- Giant centaur, guardian of hell.
- Strong Duke of hell, commands 20 legions and is very frightful with eye aflame.
- Demon count of hell who commands 36 legions; looks like a lion-headed angel.
- Demon of falsehoods and lies.
- From the “Book of Enoch”, the 5th Satan.
- Demon of hilarity.
- Master of black magic and sorcery.
- Dragon of the Sea, the Crooked Serpent of the abyssLilith : Demon of waste.
- A Dangerous demon of the night, who is sexually wanton, and who steals babies in the darkness.
- Light bearer, son of the morning; former seraphim cast out of heaven.
- Grand president of hell, commands 40 legions; appears as a raven.
- Demon of avarice.
- Leader of fallen angels whose job is to tempt men to sin and accuse them before God.
- Demon who carries the money purse; payer of servants.
- Another name for the devil in the Middle Ages.
- Dark Prince of pestilence.
- Demon worshipped by the Israelites through child sacrifice.
- Demon lieutenant of the demon Leonard.
- Great Duke, comes with trumpets sounding and rules 30 legions.
- Strong demon in charge of 29 legions, a Marquis of hell.
- Second order demon, commands the secret police.
- Water demon known for drowning humans; can cause hurricanes, tempests.
- Manager of visions and dreams, inferior order charlatan.
- Second order demon, chief of the house of princes.
- Marquis, demon who commands 30 legions; teaches astrology.
- Name of the harassing demon.
- Great President, governs 30 legions.
- A king of hell, master of ceremonies; governs 200 legions.
- Demon who assists Belial in sodomy and pedophile behaviors.
- Aka Persephone, princess of hell.
- Head of 26 legions, has the head of an owl; provokes wars and quarrels.
- Prince of falsehoods and lies.
- Count or Great Earle, commands 30 legions; seen as a crow.
- Aka Damas, an ambassador from hell.
- Marquis of hell, commanding 19 legions, teaches languages.
- Inferior demon, commands 19 legions.
- Demon angel of death, prince of the power of the air.
- Chief demon of fallen angels.
- Duke of hell, commanding 30 legions, deceitful thief; appears as a stork.
- Demon of blindness.
- Demon of hatred.
- High prince of hell, commanding 26 legions; teacher of astronomy and plant properties.
- Chief eunuch, sexless, demon of gates.
- Ambassador of hell, demon master of big weapons.
- Inferior demon who maintains the fires of hell; appears ablaze.
- Demon physician.
- Duke, commanding 36 legions, knows the past, present and future; strong and scary.
- Strong Duke, commands 10 legions, appears in the shape of a lion.
- Grand Duke, strong; guide of waters, like a mermaid.
- Master of ceremonies.
- Demon of impatience.
- Demon of corruption.
- Second order demon, former fallen angel, fans the furnace flames.
- Demon King, deceitful, commands 33 legions.
- Grand Duke, appears as a soldier, commanding 26 legions.
- Ouija Board Demon, possible connection to Pazuzu. Known aliases ZaZa, MaMa, MoMo, OZ, Abacus, LoLo. Prefers the number 28, which is connected to the feast of the Beast.