Identifying the Warning Signs of ZoZo the Ouija Board Demon
Every day we get emails from viewers and other Ouija Board users who claim that they have come in contact with the demon ZoZo. But what are the warning signs, and what should you do if you believe that you have come in contact with the entity?
Who is ZoZo the Ouija Board Demon?
First off nobody knows who, or what ZoZo is. There are many false internet sites that are creating a false history of the entity. Some falsely claim that the entity was responsible for the possession of Roland Doe, others claim the entity is connected to Annelise Michel, however, it’s origins remain a mystery. We have only found two references to the name:
- Manuel A. Malet’s 1906, book the Infernal Dictionary, ZoZo appears under the name of the demon known as Pazuzu.
- According to a 1900’s article, Brook Kenilworth had her soul stolen by her husband “ZoZo” who was mystic.
The one thing that can be substantiated is the extreme negative psychological, and physical experiences that people have. Some of these experiences include bad luck, depression, thoughts of suicide, and in some instances rape. Some paranormal researchers believe that the demon may be either a incubus or succubus or a thoughtform.
Thoughtforms or Tulpa beings are generated through the subconscious and grow by collective conscious over time. One experiment that made this theory prevalent was the “Philip Experiment”. The experiment highlights a case were in the early 1970’s, researchers successfully created a ghost, by using the collective conscious of its test subjects. Could the entity be the modern day Philip? It is no doubt that the terms “ZoZo” and “Ouija Board demon” exploded once Darren Evans began posting his experiences on the internet in 2008. Was this because people actually had similar experiences, or was it because his stories were something for horror and creepypasta fans to latch on too.
Even though most ZoZo experiences found on the net have ties with the Ouija board, many have reported contact with ZoZo by using other forms of spirit communication. People report that they have made contact with this entity during pendulum, automatic writing, electronic voice phenomena (EVP) and even spirit photography sessions. Tim at livescifi.tv has recorded numerous class “A” EVPs of an entity proclaiming itself as the entity.
Ouija Board Warning Signs
Below is a list of warnings signs that may indicate contact with the entity during a session. While there tons of paranormal entities, ghosts, and demons that may emulate the entity, these are the most common signs that it may be present.
- Rapid figure eight movements of the planchette
- Rainbow side to side movements of the planchette
- Planchette spells out: ZOZO, ZAZA, ZiZi, MAMA, OZ, OZOZ, ABACUS
- The number 28
- Extreme sense of uneasiness, thoughts of depression during or after ouija board session
- Dark shadow movements in or around ouija board area.
- Mentions of PARADISE
- Will try to befriend you
What to do if, if you come in contact with ZoZo?
- Don’t Panic, darker entities especially demons, feed off of fear.
- Close the session, as soon as possible. If you are using a Ouija Board move the planchette over to Good Bye
- Set boundaries, before starting any spirit communication it is important to set boundaries with ghosts, entities, demons that you may be communicating with
- Smudge area, and Ouija Board participants
- Do NOT use the same Ouija Board again
- Do not speak or say his name
Founder and Paranormal Investigator for livescifi.tv, I started the world’s first LIVE online paranormal show.