Identifying the Warning Signs of ZoZo the Ouija Board Demon
Everyday I get emails from viewers, and other Ouija Board users who claim that they have come in contact with the demon ZoZo. But what are the warning signs, and what should you do if you believe that you have come in contact with ZoZo?
Who is ZoZo the Ouija Board Demon?
First off nobody knows who, or what ZoZo is. However people who have come in contact with ZoZo have extreme, negative experiences. Some of these experiences include, bad luck, depression, thoughts of suicide, and in some instances rape. It is speculated that the demon could be an incubus or succubus due to the high rate of people who experience paranormal sexual encounters. ZoZo the Ouija Board Demon has been known to go by the names, ZoZo, ZaZa, MaMa, Oz, Zo, Za, and Abacus. In Manuel A. Malet’s 1906, book the Infernal Dictionary, ZoZo appears under the name of the demon known as Pazuzu. There was also reference to this entity being a soul stealer, according to a early 1900’s article, Brook Kenilworth had her soul stolen by her husband “ZoZo” who was mystic.
It is important to know that even though ZoZo is strongly associated to the Ouija Board, many have reported contact with ZoZo by using other forms of spirit communication. People report that they have made contact with this entity while performing pendulum sessions, automatic writing, electronic voice phenomena (evp) and even spirit photography. I have picked up numerous EVPs of an entity proclaiming itself as ZoZo through my voice recorder, was it ZoZo?
Signs that You May be In Contact with ZoZo
Below is a signs that may indicate that you may be in contact with ZoZo during a ouija board session. While there tons of paranormal entities, ghosts, and demons that may emulateZoZo, these are the most common signs that ZoZo may be present.
- Rapid figure eight movements of the planchette
- Rainbow side to side movements of the planchette
- Planchette spells out: ZOZO, ZAZA, MAMA, OZ, ABACUS
- Extreme sense of uneasiness, thoughts of depression during or after ouija board session
- Dark shadow movements in or around ouija board area.
What to do if, if you come in contact with ZoZo?
- Don’t Panic, darker entities especially demons, feed off of fear.
- Close the session, as soon as possible. If you are using a Ouija Board move the planchette over to Good Bye
- Set boundaries, before starting any spirit communication it is important to set boundaries with ghosts, entities, demons that you may be communicating with
- Smudge area, and Ouija Board participants
- Do NOT use the same Ouija Board again
- Do not speak or say his name