Ectoplasm Caught on Camera

July 17, 2013

Ectoplasm Caught on Camera? During our investigation of the Sallie House in 2012 we caught what appears some type of liquid that was oozing under Tim’s feet during the Ouija Board Session. As you can see in the video the substance was not tracked in, and only appears after the session is over. Could this be ectoplasm or merely something else?

What is ectoplasm? Ectoplasm (from the Greek ektos, meaning “outside”, and plasma, meaning “something formed or molded”) is a term coined by Charles Richet to denote a substance or spiritual energy “exteriorized” by physical mediums.Ectoplasm is said to be associated with the formation of spirits. However, since World War II, reports of ectoplasmic phenomena have declined and many parapsychologists doubt whether genuine cases ever existed.

Other Creepy Stuff

Author Tim Wood

Founder and Paranormal Investigator for livescifi.tv, I started the world’s first LIVE online paranormal show.

8 Comments

• charlie2012 July 29, 2013 at 11:47 am

hi is this the dibbuk box you speak of both my auntie and uncle are both jewish are you looking for help to get rid of this box i currently live in the u.k but like i said my auntie and uncle are many more family members are jewish if you wish to speak to me please email me at . roadrunner6669@hotmail.co.uk
    my name is charlie thank you for your time

• Tim Wood April 1, 2015 at 10:56 am

Hey Charlie just saw this if you still have the box let me know would love to hear more about it.

• Hinde Pinde March 30, 2014 at 2:49 pm

really.. it is what you get for messing around with a ouija board :p

• Dean Jensen February 7, 2015 at 4:44 am

I bought one a couple years ago and I still am afraid to mess with it, don't want to deal with a negative entity.

• Deena1967 March 28, 2015 at 10:40 am

Hi I wouldn’t even try to use it as it could open you up to so much paranormal Phenomena that you can’t control and you might never be free of ever. You will think you’re safe and it’s gone but they come after your children. It sounds silly but I won’t even watch Tims live shows and wait to watch the recording just because you don’t know if things can still affect you because you might not actually be doing the Ouija but it’s like you are in the room with him. They don’t follow our rules and will find away to get to you. It’s your choice in the end but all those things I’ve said have actually happened to people who dabble in the Oijia board xx

• Tim Wood April 1, 2015 at 10:58 am

Then the same can be said for all spirit communication devices. When you are dealing with the paranormal unfortunately nothing is a given. However we should never stop exploring it, or other things that we do not understand.

• Tim Wood April 1, 2015 at 11:00 am

Its really what type of frame of mind you construct the session around, like attracts like.

• Seyed sadegh emami April 21, 2015 at 7:41 pm